Save The Date!
Friday, September 22nd & 23rd!
Homecoming is one of the long-standing traditions at Elgin Academy. We hope your family is planning to join us at this annual event that brings students, parents, faculty, staff, and alumni together to celebrate our school and our community.
Friday, September 22nd
Join the celebration on the quad (350 Park Street)Homecoming Parade - 5:30 p.m.
- Parade line up at 5:00 p.m.
- Parade route includes Park Street and Academy Place
- Please choose a spot to watch on either of these streets
Homecoming Celebration - 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Kids Games and Activities
- Dunk Tank
- Face Painting
- Hair Feathers
- Student Cub Booths
- Varsity Store Booth
- Food Vendors
- EAPA Bake Sale
Saturday, September 22nd
Join us at the Elgin Academy Athletic Fields (658 Franklin Street) and support our athletic teams.
Concessions - 10:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sponsored by the Elgin Academy Athletic Booster Club
- Volunteers Needed
Athletic Games - 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Schedule will be posted soon
Saturday Evening - Student Activities, Dances and Parties!
Check the Parent and Student portals for details on student events.