2021 Summer Adventure Program
Students entering PS through Grade 8
In the Summer Adventure program, participants have the freedom to explore new opportunities in a supportive, nurturing, and safe environment. Activities promote active learning through hands-on experiences designed to be engaging for each age level. All Adventure Programs are open to non-Elgin Academy students.
Adventure Camp meets from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Participants have the option to attend 2 days, 3 days, or a full 5 days per week. Registrants can also add on the afternoon program and extended day options.
Campers are divided into groups of like ages that are small to support social distancing. COVID protocols are in place including required face coverings, daily health screenings, increased ventilation, and extra cleaning and sanitation. Please view all Elgin Academy Covid-19 policies on our Together on the Hilltop pages.
Due to COVID-19, registration for the Summer Adventure program is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated this year.
June Session Dates
Registration Deadline June 1, 2021
Week 1 - June 14-18
Week 2 - June 21-25
Week 3 - June 28-July 2
July Session Dates
Registration Deadline July 1, 2021
Week 4 - July 12-16
Week 5 - July 19-23
Week 6 - July 26-30
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the session fee.
- The balance is due in full prior to the registration deadline.
- Pay the balance in full by May 15th and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25%
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to keep track of payment deadlines and make payments in a timely manner, invoices will not be issued.
- Please read all summer program policies and procedures on the Information and Resources page.