2021 Summer Athletics
For Students entering grades 5-12
Elgin Academy’s Summer Athletic Program mirrors our full-year program in its design with four core cornerstones in mind. Through Sportsmanship, Teamwork, Development, and Productivity our coaches strive to inspire student-athletes towards excellence with the goal for students to have a positive athletic experience and gain confidence on the athletic field. All Athletic Programs are open to Non-Elgin Academy Students.
COVID protocols are in place including social distancing, required face coverings, daily health screenings, increased ventilation, and extra cleaning and sanitation. Please view all Elgin Academy Covid-19 policies on our Together on the Hilltop pages.
Due to COVID-19, registration for Summer Term courses is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated this year.
Registration Deadline July 1, 2021
- Tennis Skills and Drills
- Tennis Fundamentals
- MS Volleyball Clinic
- US Volleyball Clinic
- Beginning Fencing
- Upper School Fencing
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the session fee.
- The balance is due in full prior to the registration deadline.
- Pay the balance in full by May 15th and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25%
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to keep track of payment deadlines and make payments in a timely manner, invoices will not be issued.
- Please read all summer program policies and procedures on the Information and Resources page.