2021 Summer Program Payments
Summer Program Payment Information
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the program fee.
- The balance is due in full by the registration deadline.
- Pay the balance in full by May 15th and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments will be charged an additional 25% late fee.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to pay by the due date, an invoice will not be issued.
- Make checks payable to Elgin Academy.
- Mail to Elgin Academy, Attn: Summer Program, 350 Park Street, Elgin, IL 60120.
- Elgin Academy students may give check payments to the administrative assistant in their division in an envelope marked "Summer Program".
Credit Card Payments
- Credit card payments can be made online below.
- Credit card payments will be charged an additional 4% fee.