2021 Summer Term Classes
For Students entering grades 8-12
Our Summer Term offers students experiential learning opportunities where students can engage in unique, immersive classes that explore subjects in depth. Some Summer Term courses are offered for credit allowing students to continue their education over the summer months. EA's Summer Term classes are open to non-Elgin Academy students.
COVID protocols are in place including social distancing, required face coverings, daily health screenings, increased ventilation, and extra cleaning and sanitation. Please view all Elgin Academy Covid-19 policies on our Together on the Hilltop pages.
Due to COVID-19, registration for Summer Term courses is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated this year.
Registration Deadline June 1, 2021
- Honors Geometry
- World Religions
Registration Deadline July 1, 2021
- Ceramics Studio
- ACT/SAT Preparation
- Role Playing Games
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the session fee.
- The balance is due in full prior to the registration deadline.
- Pay the balance in full by May 15th and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25%
- It is the responsibility of the registrant to keep track of payment deadlines and make payments in a timely manner, invoices will not be issued.
- Please read all summer program policies and procedures on the Information and Resources page.