2022 Summer Athletics
For Students entering grades PS-12
Elgin Academy’s Summer Athletic Program mirrors our full-year program in its design with four core cornerstones in mind. Through Sportsmanship, Teamwork, Development, and Productivity our coaches strive to inspire student-athletes towards excellence with the goal for students to have a positive athletic experience and gain confidence on the athletic field. All Athletic Programs are open to Non-Elgin Academy Students.
Registration for EA's Summer Program is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
Registration Deadline June 1, 2022
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- US & MS Girls Basketball
- Upper School Boys Basketball
- Challenger Soccer - Tiny Tikes
- Challenger Soccer - Half Day
Registration Deadline July 1, 2022
- Tennis Skills and Drills
- Tennis Fundamentals
- Middle School Volleyball Clinic
- Upper School Volleyball Clinic
- Strength and Conditioning Clinic
- Beginning Fencing
- Middle School Boys Basketball (Gd 5-8)
- Middle and Upper School Girls Basketball (Gd 5-12)
- Upper School Boys Basketball (Gd 9-12)
- Challenger Soccer - Tiny Tykes (Gd PS-K)
- Challenger Soccer - Half-Day Camp (Gd 1-4)
- Challenger Soccer - Half-Day Camp (Gd 5-8)
- Tennis Skills and Drills (Gd 6-12)
- Tennis Fundamentals (Gd 1-5)
- Middle School Volleyball Clinic (Gd 5-8)
- Upper School Volleyball Clinic (Gd 9-12)
- Strength and Conditioning Clinic (Gd 9-12)
- Beginning Fencing (Gd 2-8)
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the program fee.
- The balance is due in full by the registration deadline. (June 1st for programs beginning in June and July 1st for programs beginning in July.)
- Pay the balance in full by May 1st and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (paid after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25% late fee.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to pay by the due date. An invoice will not be issued.