2022 STEAM Program
For Students entering grades PK-8
STEAM programs focus on guiding student inquiry, active learning, and critical thinking while helping students to connect principles in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics. STEAM programs foster students who take thoughtful risks, engage in experiential learning, persist in problem-solving, embrace collaboration, and work through the creative process. This provides students with a pallet of resources at their disposal to develop as innovators, leaders, and learners for the 21st Century!
Registration for EA's Summer Program is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
Registration Deadline June 1, 2022
- Chess Scholars
- Exploring Improv
- 3D Design and Printing
- Engineering Adventures
- Snapology Favorites: Video Game Edition
- Snapology: Movie Favorites
Registration Deadline July 1, 2022
- Let's Code It: Digital Design
- Improv FUNdamentals
- Music Production
- Dungeons and Dragons CAMPaign
- Snapology: RoboPets
- Snapology: Animation Studio
- Chess Scholars (Gd K-8)
- Exploring Improv - Get Your Giggles On! (Gd 1-4)
- 3D Design and Printing (Gd 5-8)
- Engineering Adventures (Gd 3-4)
- Snapology Favorites: Video Game Edition (Gd 3-8)
- Snapology: Movie Favorites (Gd PK-2)
- Let's Code It: Digital Design (Gd 2-8)
- Improv FUNdamentals (Gd 5-8)
- Music Production (Gd 3-8)
- Dungeons & Dragons CAMPaign (Gd 5-8)
- Snapology: RoboPets (GD PK-2)
- Snapology: Animation Studio (Gd 3-8)
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the program fee.
- The balance is due in full by the registration deadline. (June 1st for programs beginning in June and July 1st for programs beginning in July.)
- Pay the balance in full by May 1st and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (paid after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25% late fee.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to pay by the due date. An invoice will not be issued.