2022 Summer Term Classes
For Students entering grades 8-12
Our Summer Term offers students experiential learning opportunities where students can engage in unique, immersive classes that explore subjects in depth. Some Summer Term courses are offered for credit allowing students to continue their education over the summer months. EA's Summer Term classes are open to non-Elgin Academy students.
Registration for Summer Term courses is required in advance so that adequate staffing, facility planning, and safety protocols can be implemented in a timely manner. Late registration and drop-ins cannot be accommodated.
Registration Deadline June 1, 2022
Registration Deadline July 1, 2022
- ACT/SAT Preparation
- Algebra Refresher
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- The deposit will be applied to the program fee.
- The balance is due in full by the registration deadline. (June 1st for programs beginning in June and July 1st for programs beginning in July.)
- Pay the balance in full by May 1st and receive a 10% discount.
- Late payments (paid after the registration deadline) will be charged an additional 25% late fee.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to pay by the due date. An invoice will not be issued.