Tuition Assistance Application
Complete the FAST application by clicking on the FAST icon to the right. You will be redirected to the FAST website to begin your application. It may be helpful to review the information below before starting the application.
- The application fee for FAST is $45 (families will pay FAST directly).
- The application fee is nonrefundable and payable by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover.
- If you do not have a credit or debit card, or are not able to pay the application fee, please contact the Elgin Academy Admission office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847 695-0303.
- FAST offers 24/7/365 customer support by email email@example.com or phone (877) 326-3278.
You may upload through the application or mail your tax documents to FAST. For the 2020-21 school year, please submit the following tax documents:
- 2018 tax documents - with application
- 2019 tax documents - by May 1st
- You may also have to submit additional documents based upon the information on your FAST application.
You can submit your documents using the following steps:
- Once you have completed the FAST application you will be directed to the Quick Processing Wizard and asked several questions.
- Once you have answered those questions you will be given a confirmation of completion form with a barcode.
- Put the confirmation form with barcode and the copies of your tax documents in a sealed envelope and mail to the following address:
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
Families can use any 9"x12" envelope as long as the confirmation page with barcode is included. Once FAST has received your tax documents, you will receive another email indicating that your application has been verified. At this point you are done with FAST process.
Elgin Academy's Tuition Assistance Committee reviews the information provided to FAST and will notify family of the decision on their application.