School House Fare Lunch Service
Elgin Academy is pleased to again be offering lunch service through Schoolhouse Fare. Schoolhouse Fare provides a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to order from a variety of nutritious lunch menus. You can order, pay and manage lunches on the School House Fair website.
Orders are due 5 days in advance. A limited menu is available until until noon the day before.
2023-2024 Ordering Information
- Registration and ordering will begin on August 7, 2023.
- Download information on accessing your previous account or creating a new account. Schoolhouse Fare Ordering information
- Orders are due 5 days in advance. A limited menu is available until until noon the day before the selected lunch date.
- Lunches are individually packaged, labeled with the student’s name, and delivered to EA's cafeteria.
About School House Fare
Owned and operated by two moms, Schoolhouse Fare is entering its 17th year of providing its lunch management service to schools throughout the country.
- Eliminates the need for you to make and bring a lunch.
- Allows families to order lunch from a variety of local and national vendors.
- Enables families to order well in advance, making planning easier.
Questions and Technical Support
For questions regarding School House Fare food or policies, including missed/late orders, credits, and changes/cancellations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843 297-8030.
If you have any questions about EA's lunch service, please contact Andrew Kolba, Operations Manager, at email@example.com or 847-695-0309 x236.