School House Fare Lunch Service
Schoolhouse Fare partners with Elgin Academy to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows you to order from a variety of nutritious lunch menus. You can order, pay and manage lunches on the School House Fair website.
The order deadline for the full lunch menu is 5 days prior to the lunch delivery date. School House Fare also offers a 24 Hour menu which is open until noon the day before the selected lunch date.
Lunches are individually packaged, labeled with the student’s name, and delivered to EA's cafeteria.
How to Create an Account
- Go to https://orders.schoolhousefare.com/login
- Click "Create an Account"
- EA's School Password is: ELGINACAD
- Follow the prompts to complete registration and add students
- Click the Home/Order link on the nav bar to begin placing your orders
Schoolhouse Fare - Welcome Letter
Schoolhouse Fare - Ordering information
About School House Fare
In our ongoing pursuit of providing a differentiated experience for Elgin Academy students, we are pleased to again be offering lunch service through Schoolhouse Fare. Owned and operated by two moms, Schoolhouse Fare is entering its 16th year of providing its lunch management service to schools throughout the country.
In addition to providing a more connected lunch experience for students, this service:
- Eliminates the need for you to make and bring a lunch.
- Allows families to order lunch from a variety of local and national vendors.
- Enables families to order well in advance, making planning easier.
Questions and Technical Support
For questions regarding School House Fare food or policies, including missed/late orders, credits, and changes/cancellations, email email@example.com or call 843 297-8030.
If you have any questions about EA's lunch service, please contact Andrew Kolba, Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-695-0309 x236.