INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MAY APPLY FOR GRADES 7-12
Age Restriction: To be considered for admission, applicants must be no older
than 19 years of age at the time of graduation.
STEP 1: GATHER REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Two teacher recommendations from Math and English teachers.
- Report cards/transcripts for the two most recently completed school years. Must be translated into English and notarized for authenticity.
- A Release of Records form to the applicant’s current school and supply a copy to Elgin Academy.
- TOEFL, iTEP, SLATE or ISEE exam results for English proficiency scores.
- Proof of applicant’s identity.
STEP 3: INTERVIEW
- Out of country/state applicants schedule a SKYPE interview with the Elgin Academy Admission Director.
Once all steps are completed, and an official admission decision is made, the Admission Director notifies the parents. If the student is accepted, an Enrollment Agreement Contract will be issued to be signed by the student’s parents or legal guardians. This agreement needs to be returned with a non-refundable $1,300 deposit before Elgin Academy can issue an I-20.