Ten team members of the Upper School Volleyball team took time out of their evening to pack meals for starving children in Nicaragua. What a great experience for them to look beyond ourselves and an opportunity to bond at the start of the season.
Congratulations to Elgin Academy’s Varsity Baseball Team for their second consecutive conference title with a win over Francis Parker (10-3). Go Hilltoppers!
"Elgin Academy sweeps DH: The Hilltoppers improved to 16-5 overall and 8-1 in the Independent School League by beating Francis Parker in a twin-billing." Read more of this Daily Herald article.
Congratulations to our 5th and 6th-grade Boys Basketball team who won the CLA Tournament on Saturday, December 8th. Way to go Hilltoppers!
Congratulations to all our Fall athletes who were recognized at Upper School Athletic Awards Night this past Wednesday. Athletic Director Rick Williams championed the EA tradition of winning which occurs through teamwork, skill development, and commitment.
First time Varsity Letters
- Volleyball - Madison Thiede, Caelinn Leahy, Elizabeth Sporina, Marina Aristodemo, Maddy Beauchamp.
- Cross Country - Arman Pabani, Christopher Perez, Anthony Perez, Jaden Tabak, Richard Zhang, Haolin Liu.
- Tennis - Ashley Gordon.
- Field Hockey - Nia Pegues, Danielle Lavigne, Kristina Beligratis, Muskaan Siddique;
- Golf - Katie Peak, Neha Karna, Derek Warren, Preston Desch.
- Soccer - Cameron Agno.
- Volleyball - Lauren Rana, Madeline Sporina.
- Soccer - Karan Gowda, Cameron Agno.
- Tennis - Michelle Peyton, Caitlin Sharma
- Golf - Johnny Yavari, Neha Karna.
- Cross Country- Jaden Tabak
- Volleyball - Emma Smiley, Lindsay Warren, Maddy Beauchamp, Elizabeth Sporina.
- Soccer - Tommy Cain.
- Tennis - Ashley Gordon, Sharene Gould Dulabaum.
- Field Hockey - Madigan Boborci, Teagan Moore, Renee Scimeca, Madelaine Williams-Larson.
- Golf - Jack Peak.
- Cross Country - Bryan Leng, Richard Zhang.